From Wikipedia, the không tính tiền encyclopedia
|After We Collided|
Theatrical release poster
Bạn đang xem: phim after we collided
|Directed by||Roger Kumble|
|Based on||After We Collided|
by Anna Todd
|Edited by||Anita Brandt-Burgoyne|
|Music by||Justin Burnett|
|Distributed by||Open Road Films|
|Box office||$48 million|
After We Collided is a 2020 American romantic drama film directed by Roger Kumble from a screenplay by Anna Todd and Mario Celaya, based on the năm trước novel of the same name by Todd. It is the sequel to lớn After (2019) and the second installment in the After film series. The film stars Josephine Langford and Hero Fiennes Tiffin reprising their roles as Tessa Young and Hardin Scott, respectively, with Dylan Sprouse, Shane Paul McGhie, Candice King, Khadijha Red Thunder, Inanna Sarkis, Samuel Larsen, and Selma Blair in supporting roles.
After We Collided premiered in Europe on September 2, 2020, and was released simultaneously in theaters and video-on-demand in the United States on October 23, by Open Road Films. Like its predecessor, the film received negative reviews from critics, with many criticizing the plot, characters, acting, and glamourized portrayal of toxic relationships. Despite this, it was a box-office success, grossing $48 million worldwide against a $14 million budget.
A sequel, After We Fell, was released in 2021.
While reflecting upon his breakup with Tessa Young, Hardin Scott meets a homeless man, whom he rebuffs after the man tries to lớn ask him a question. On her first day as an intern at Vance Publishing, Tessa shares an awkward encounter with coworker Trevor Matthews. Impressed with her work, Vance's owner Christian Vance takes Tessa, Trevor, and his secretary and girlfriend Kimberly to lớn a Seattle-area work sự kiện.
At a nightclub, Tessa and Trevor network with and impress a businessman considering an investment in Vance. Tessa drunk-dials Hardin, compelling him to lớn track her down. He arrives at her khách sạn room to lớn find a half-dressed Trevor (whose clothes were drying after Tessa accidentally spilt wine on them). Hardin kicks Trevor out of the room, and she fights with him before they have sex.
The next morning, Hardin and Tessa fight again before she and Trevor leave with Vance, who informs his interns that he has secured financing from the businessman. Tessa and Hardin each come to lớn regret ending their relationship.
When Tessa returns to lớn the apartment she shared with Hardin to lớn retrieve some belongings, he steps in with his mother Trish, who believes they are still dating. Tessa plays along and finds that she enjoys spending time with both of them. Trish reveals to lớn Tessa the source of Hardin's personality issues: he is traumatized after watching her get violently raped by men to lớn whom his father Ken owed money when he was a boy.
On the following day, her birthday, Tessa visits her mother Carol's and encounters her ex-boyfriend Noah. The two accidentally reveal that Tessa's long-lost father had come looking for her. Feeling betrayed, Tessa returns to lớn Hardin's apartment and resumes their relationship.
On Christmas Day, Hardin, Tessa, and Trish attend a holiday các buổi party at Hardin's dad Ken's. Furious at Ken's apparent willingness to lớn forgive himself for his past misdeeds, Hardin gets drunk and assaults him. Tessa recounts the incident to lớn Trevor, who warns her that her relationship with Hardin will not kết thúc well. Vance contacts Tessa to lớn inform her that his company is expanding and moving to lớn Seattle, and offers her a job there.
On New Year's Eve, Tessa and Hardin attend a các buổi party hosted at a university frat house, where they reconnect with a number of their former college friends. Each misinterprets a conversation held by the other: Tessa assumes Hardin is cheating on her when she sees him asking for the forgiveness of another girl with whom he had previously been involved, and Hardin accidentally learns of Vance's offer and concludes that Tessa will leave him for Trevor. The couple fight, and she storms off.
Hardin only sees apologetic texts sent by Tessa the next day after charging his phone. He calls her, but she reaches for her phone while driving and is injured in a siêu xe accident.
Devastated by his indirect responsibility for the accident, Hardin decides to lớn kết thúc his relationship with Tessa, but Trish talks him out of it. He races to lớn Vance's farewell các buổi party, where Vance proposes to lớn Kimberly. Tessa fights with Hardin once more before forgiving him. Later, the homeless man who spoke to lớn Hardin earlier confronts the pair and reveals his identity: he is Tessa's father.
Anna Todd, the writer of the source novel and co-writer of the film's screenplay, has a brief cameo as a club patron.
In May 2019, it was confirmed that a sequel to lớn the film After was planned with Josephine Langford and Hero Fiennes Tiffin reprising their roles as Tessa Young and Hardin Scott respectively.
On August 4, it was announced that Roger Kumble would direct the sequel. On August 5, it was announced that Dylan Sprouse was cast as Trevor, Tessa's coworker. On August 15, Charlie Weber, Rob Estes, Louise Lombard, Candice King, Karimah Westbrook and Max Ragone were announced to lớn play Christian Vance, Ken Scott, Trish, Kim, Karen, and Smith, respectively. Estes and Westbrook replaced Peter Gallagher and Jennifer Beals as Ken and Karen Scott respectively.
Principal photography began in August 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia.
After We Collided was theatrically released in Italy, Ireland, Portugal and the United Kingdom on September 2, 2020. On September 3, 2020, the film was released in Austria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, and Ukraine. It was then released in Sweden on September 9, in nước Australia, Denmark, the Middle East and New Zealand on September 10, and in Canada, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, and Romania on September 11. It was released simultaneously to lớn theaters and on-demand in the United States on October 23, 2020, by Open Road Films. In selected regions, it was released on Netflix on December 22, 2020.
Box office and VOD
The film debuted to lớn $10 million from 16 countries, with Italy ($2.6 million) being the largest market. In its second weekend, the film grossed $4.2 million from 21 countries, for a 10-day running total of $21 million. In Sweden, the film grossed $295,567 from 122 theaters during the first five days of its theatrical release, beginning on September 9. Following the strong sophomore numbers, it was announced the film would have an increase in the theater totals in several countries, including the United Kingdom where its gross jumped 18% in the second weekend and was being distributed by Shear Entertainment would increase from 59 theaters to lớn 360. In its third weekend the film made $4.1 million from 31 countries. In its fourth weekend, the film earned $3.25 million from 32 countries. In Spain the film earned (€3.2 million) $3.7 million.
In After We Collided's domestic debut, it grossed $422,899 from 460 theaters. Over that same period, it was the number one most rented film on Google Play and Apple TV, and second at FandangoNow. The following weekend it remained first at Google and Apple, while finishing third at both Fandango and Spectrum.
On Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 13% based on 15 reviews, with an average rating of 3.9/10. On Metacritic, it has a weighted average score of 14 out of 100, based on four critics, indicating "overwhelming dislike."
Xem thêm: phim cươp biển vùng caribe 2
In September 2020 it was announced that two sequels, After We Fell and After Ever Happy, were greenlit to lớn go into back-to-back production, with Castille Landon directing both films. After We Fell was theatrically released on September 30, 2021. After Ever Happy was theatrically released on September 7, 2022.
On August 24, 2022, it was announced that another sequel, titled After Everything, has finished filming. Langford and Fiennes Tiffin are both phối to lớn reprise their roles. It will be the fifth and final movie in the After film series. It will also be the only film that will not be based on a book in the series.
Another sequel and prequel are in development.
- ^ Atom staff (September 22, 2021). "'After We Fell': How The 'After' Franchise Became A Phenomenon". Atom Tickets Insider. Retrieved August 25, 2022.
- ^ "After We Collided (2020)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved November 11, 2020.
- ^ "After We Collided (2020)". The Numbers. Retrieved November 11, 2020.
- ^ D'Alessandro, Anthony (April 19, 2021). "'After' Franchise Expands With Prequel & Sequel; Castille Landon Set As Director & Writer". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved April 19, 2021.
- ^ Tartaglione, Nancy (May 19, 2019). "Voltage Heats Up 'After' Sequel; Josephine Langford & Hero Fiennes Tiffin Returning – Cannes". Deadline Hollywood.
- ^ D'Alessandro, Anthony (August 7, 2019). "'Cruel Intentions' Director Roger Kumble Takes On After Sequel After We Collided Starring Dylan Sprouse". Deadline Hollywood.
- ^ Logan, Elizabeth (August 5, 2019). "Dylan Sprouse Will Play 'F-cking Trevor' In The After Sequel". W. Retrieved August 5, 2019.
- ^ D'Alessandro, Anthony (August 15, 2019). "'After We Collided' Rounds Out Cast With Charlie Weber, Louise Lombard, Candice King & More". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved August 16, 2019.
- ^ @aftermovie (August 12, 2019). "We can confirm that cameras are now rolling and the first scenes for #AfterWeCollidedMovie are now being shot" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- ^ Xidias, Angelica (August 6, 2019). "Dylan Sprouse has been cast in the sequel of After". Vogue Australia. Retrieved August 16, 2019.
- ^ @aftermovie (September 2, 2020). "#AfterWeCollidedMovie is out TODAY in the UK, Ireland, Portugal, and Italy! We are ví excited and can't wait to lớn hear what you think!" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- ^ @aftermovie (September 3, 2020). "#AfterWeCollidedMovie is out today in Austria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Spain, Switzerland, and Ukraine! Who is going to lớn see the movie?" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- ^ "After We Collided | Nordisk Film Bio". Nordisk Film (in Swedish). Retrieved September 27, 2020.
- ^ @aftermovie (September 7, 2020). "Let us know if you'll be seeing #AfterWeCollidedMovie in theaters this week! Purple heartLet us know if you'll be seeing #AfterWeCollidedMovie in theaters this week! 💜" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- ^ Hurwitz, Cassie (September 9, 2020). "After We Collided Delayed to lớn October, Getting Two Sequels". Screen Rant. Retrieved September 14, 2020.
- ^ D'Alessandro, Anthony (September 9, 2020). "'After We Collided': Open Road Snaps Up Anna Todd YA Romance Sequel For Autumn Release". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 27, 2020.
- ^ ago, Mae Harrington O'Neill 2 months (2021-05-05). "When is After We Fell coming to lớn Netflix?". Netflix Life. Retrieved 2021-08-03.
- ^ Tartaglione, Nancy (September 6, 2020). "'Tenet' Rises To $126M Overseas Including $30M From Đài Loan Trung Quốc Bow, Nears $150M WW; 'Mulan' Kicks Off With $6M In Handful Of Markets – International Box Office". Deadline Hollywood.
- ^ Tartaglione, Nancy (September 13, 2020). "'Mulan' Moola Muted In Đài Loan Trung Quốc With $23.2M Opening – International Box Office". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 13, 2020.
- ^ Kay, Jeremy (September 14, 2020). "Voltage Pictures' 'After We Collided' crosses $20m at international box office". Screendaily. Retrieved September 27, 2020.
- ^ Tartaglione, Nancy (September 13, 2020). "'After We Collided' Stokes $21M Overseas Through Sunday As Passionate Fans Prompt Screen Expansions". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 14, 2020.
- ^ Tartaglione, Nancy (September trăng tròn, 2020). "'Tenet' Tops $250M WW, Takes nhật bản By Storm; 'Mulan's Uphill Battle Continues In China; 'After We Collided' Sexy At $30M Overseas – International Box Office". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September trăng tròn, 2020.
- ^ Tartaglione, Nancy (September 27, 2020). "'Tenet' Tops $283M Global With $242M From Overseas; China's 'Leap' Jumps On $25M Bow – International Box Office". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 27, 2020.
- ^ D'Alessandro, Anthony (October 18, 2020). "'Honest Thief' Continues To Lead Lackluster Pandemic Box Office, 'Empty Man' Tripped By Holdovers". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved October 25, 2020.
- ^ Brueggemann, Tom (October 26, 2020). "'After We Collided' Is a Smash with Small Pricetag, While 'Unhinged' Makes Its PVOD Debut". IndieWire. Retrieved October 27, 2020.
- ^ Brueggemann, Tom (November 2, 2020). "Netflix's 'Holidate' and VOD 'After We Collided' Thrive as Romance Beats Horror Over Halloween". IndieWire. Retrieved November 3, 2020.
- ^ "After We Collided (2020)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango. Retrieved October 10, 2021.
- ^ "After We Collided Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved October 27, 2020.
- ^ D'Alessandro, Anthony (October 9, 2020). "Stephen Moyer, Mira Sorvino, 'Chilling Adventures of Sabrina's Chance Perdomo & More Join 'After' Sequels". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved October 24, 2020.
- ^ Fuentes, Tamara (August 24, 2022). "Everything We Know About 'After Everything,' the Fifth Movie in the 'After' Franchise". Cosmopolitan.
- ^ "'After' Franchise Expands with Prequel & Sequel; Castille Landon Set as Director & Writer". April 19, 2021.
- After We Collided at IMDb